Thursday, July 23, 2009

2 sides of the same coin!!

I dont know why but I was thinking again this morning..i know I really need to stop doing that:)

but this is what came to mind...Back in my ANA hayday or HAZEDAY...whichever you choose to call it I used to use this quote to keep me "strong" to keep me exercising and to prevent me from eating...

"Its not the burning in your lungs or the aching in your legs, its the voice inside you that yells cant...but you dont listen...you just push harder, and you discover the person you thought you were is NO match for the one you really are!"

and that quote when you look at it really look at it also about REcovery...

Are you willing to find out who you really are??Dont listen to the voice...just push harder...and one day you will find out the person you thought you "were" really is NO match for who you are...

Keep fighting girls

TRUST THE PROCESS!!!

okay out my peeps

Love, Z

3 comments:

lisalisa said...

what an inspirational post! I love it! And I would love to find out that I am better than I always thought I was. If that makes any sense.
Z, you are one of my favorite people :)

Lina (of Flushed) said...

I really love that quote, it can be seen from so many different perspectives too.

Finding the strength in yourself to be the person you want to be right now.

Very Powerful. Thank you for this post, it makes me feel all strong inside.

now.is.now said...

This is awesome.

So are you.

And how interesting that you are using the same energy in you (the same trait) that allowed you to persevere and persist through runs to now persevere and persist through a meal plan and appointments and recovery. THAT IS AWESOME! WAY TO TURN THAT ENERGY INTO A HELPFUL, HEALTHY ENERGY!