Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My sisters HOOKER shoes!!!







So I dont know if you can tell by these Glorious pictures that my daughter and I took but these are 5in heels...I only fell while wearing them 2xs...ummmm and yeah they were on for like 45 seconds...Alyssa did better then I...hope it doesnt say something about her future career :)

I really dont want my daughter to grow up to be a hooker:)

but we did laugh and ummm laugh..and giggle and then FALL!

So I cant pull it off as a hooker.....it could be worse...I could be the fact that I COULD pull it off as a hooker....

smile

Tara

7 comments:

belinda said...

I love those shoes! x

Blu said...

i love, love, love to imagine you laughing and watching her strut around the room in those shoes- i love that for a minute you got a laugh, you so deserve it.

Angela Elain Gambrel said...

I used to wear a pair of shoes almost exactly like those. My mom always said I looked like a hooker wearing them (although I suppose wearing the shoes with a black leather mini-skirt didn't help!)

Zena said...

(((B))) I knew you would LOL (((hugs))

(Blu) Got your email...will be responding soon...sisters computer (yes the one with the shoes crashed again so I will only have sporatatic computer usuage (cause she takes ours cause shes in law school...as if that takes precedence over my blogging and FB...:) )

(Angela)
lol if you can where those shoes more power to you...but with a black mini skirt...ummm yeah I think it really completes the hooker look....no judgements just saying :)

firefly said...

So funny I was talking with a friend this weekend about becoming a hooker. Too cute!

Marilla said...

those shoes are awesome! I've been following lately, but have no words to convey my sorrow for your loss. Just thinking of you.

Angela Elain Gambrel said...

Alas, I can no longer wear such great shoes because wearing them for years caused foot problems (plus at 44, maybe I'm too old?.) I'm now much more practical, although I still enjoy my 1 1/2 inch (that's about as high as I go now) leather boots and wear them well into spring.