when you want to quit, i was just curious for all of use folks out there in recovery land. How do you push through the anguish. I mean I know the Ed casues anguish but hell so does REcovery,
We just finished watching spider man ( well atually I fell asleep) guess it couldnt have been that great a movie but the Z man loves spider man boy whatever he is...anyway i want to be spider man a fly...leap ...or whatever it is that he does and bound from building to building and save and rescue my fellow humans...so why the fudge cant I or wont i rescue myself...huh??? got an answer for that one...yeah I didnt think so.
I was thinking back to remuda ( thanks to jena) and it got me thinking anout what I really need to be doing...some hard core body image, body loathing negating, deep ass digging into the world of why Tara thats me folks thats my real ass name what keeps Tara with an Ed.
I felt it appropriate to use my real name as I am being truly real!!!
no more making this ohhh I cant do recovery bullshit, time to hop on the horse as they would say at remuda...So here folks heres what made me want to change, heres what I thought I would do when I left remuda heres my commitments..well heres some of them
*I am commited to not counting calories
* I am comitted tofollow my MP in its entirety
* I am committed to not fasting
* I am commited to no exercise for one year
* I am commited to not use gum as a way to suppress hunger
* I am commited to not obbessively clean ina way to burn calories
* I am commited to nottake laxitives or diaretics
* am commited to limiting to limiting my caffine intake
* I will not consume dt. pepsi or diet products
* I will not binge nor purge
* I am commited to not isolating myslef from ,y family friends or tx team
* Iam commited to taking all my medications
what do think folks this is whta I need to do in order to recover do you think I can do it???