Monday, October 6, 2008

REMUDA they sent me a letter...

and it couldnt have been better timing...

Im relasping or lasping whatever???

and they sent me a letter they sent one to M too..he needs it too.

"Its not the acheing in your lungs or the burning in your lungs its the voice inside you that yells cant... but you dont listen you just push harder and you discover the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are"

Thats what I wrote to myself three months ago...it came as I was just about to BP ...REMUDA did save my life and for that I am grateful.

I am getting out of my box.

I want to contain myself but I will not I need to go cook some dinner...

Thankyou REMUDA...Thankyou

Love Zena

4 comments:

firefly said...

Zena, God has perfect timing! You can do this! Have faith!

Zena said...

Its funny how god works...

love you

Z

xoxox

Sarah said...

I love you. God loves you too. You are not alone.

firefly said...

Where are you tonight? Hope all is well!