Friday, December 4, 2009

do you really think these people care about u like i do i dont think so. im glad your happy,but your crazy to think all these people on this blog are your freinds. i love you and would die for you. we had problems i admit that but you always put your blogger freinds before me. do they love you and would they die for you or our kids.i miss you and am in treatment to get better. i love you more than anything in this world besides our kids.your friends on your blog dont even know me. to all you people on her blog you shouldnt judge me you dont even know me.tara i miss you and am nothing with out you. i miss our kids. you where sick for a long time. i tried my best to cope. iguess i failed. how many of you people on this blog have husbands or kids and how did they deal with your disorder.i need another chance im sober and sorry i need you and miss you i cry myself to sleep every night. if your happy with out me thats good i wish you the best of luck.im not happy with out you. my world feel a part when you left.

3 comments:

Zena said...

please ignore this...this is from mike...i need to make my blog private... could someone tell me how

Alexandra Rising said...

To make it private go to the dashboard, select 'Settings', select 'Permissions', and then change the permissions from 'Anybody' to "Only these readers" or "Only to Blog Authors". If you change it you will have to email invites to all your followers.

Also, I'd DEFINITELY change your password. Stat.

firefly said...

Tara: I think private is a must.