Thursday, December 10, 2009

3 months and 6 days

PURGE FREE!!!!!

I have allot to say but want to see if this private thing worked....if you were able to get in and read please leave me a comment and let me know so I can update on my life...you can also visit me on facebook...Tara Bovee Mackey theres no pic yet...but there will be one soon...just dont get to personal...if ya know what i mean...im parannoid lately...although Mike has been blocked from my profile.. Im still a little nervous...hope you are all well... and if anyone knows lauras (NOW IS NOW ) email let me know.. i want to invite her too...okay love you all!!

Love, Tara

12 comments:

lisalisa said...

thanks for the invite! I will hit you up on FB too.
I don't know Laura's adress, sorry :(

Great job on being purge free! That is awesome!!!

Alexandra Rising said...

Got in :)

JC said...

I got in too. Good to catch up! I am looking forward to hearing on where things are at in life. I've been away from the blogs for so long! It's nice to come back and share life for a few minutes again :) I'm glad to hear you sounding positive!

Eating With Others said...

I got. Thanks. I've got lauras email but don't want to blast it out here. If you send me a email I'll let you know her's. Mine is davidjunk1@bellsouth.net

And good job for the no purgeing.

Zena said...

okay SO I am so glad I did this right
believe it or not I am pretty computer illiterate...tomorrow...a REAL post...til then my sweets...

Love, Tara

Blu said...

:)

that is a beautiful thing... 3 months and 6 days. I think I'll start my own count.

missed you

Telstaar said...

I'm here :) and well done on things!!! xoxo

firefly said...

hey miss tara. I got in. Thanks for everything.Love ya

PTC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PTC said...

guess you got laura's email already.

now.is.now said...

Got in and I'm so happy for you! Thanks, David for giving Tara my e-mail.

belinda said...

hey babe, thanks for the invite.
hope things are still rocking!
love you.
Xx